Black-Foxe Military Academy
601 N. Wilcox Avenue
Founded by Charles E. Toberman, who developed Hollywood in the 1920’s and WW1 Majors Black and Foxe. Today the only remaining part of the academy is a house adjacent to the original property. Declared a historic landmark in 1998, the owner has created a modest museum of Black-Foxe memorabilia rescued from a dumpster and donated by alumni.